Addicted to Music | Music • TV • Drama | Junkie

April 30, 2016

B.A.P. Live On Earth Toronto 2016 Concert

I can finally check off something from my bucket list... "Attending a Kpop Concert"!!!

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the B.A.P. Live On Earth Concert in Toronto!!

I was so pumped and excited leading up to it! The concert was on Sunday (April 24, 2016) but I still can't get over how AWESOME the concert was. I have serious post-concert depression! I took a bunch of pictures and videos for safe keeping haha

The concert was AMAZING! It was like a 2 hour party with B.A.P! They interacted with the crowd and made an effort to speak English (it was adorable ^^). I wasn't lucky enough to win a Hi-touch (so sad about that) but just being able to attend their concert was a blessing!

I was able to get an official B.A.P. towel, official concert wristbands, and a signed Carnival album by Yongguk! 

Daehyun, Yongguk, Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup... you guys have a special place in my heart! I really hope you guys come back to Toronto for another concert in the future! I will definitely come to it! 

Check out some of the performances from the Live On Earth Concert in Toronto!! (My bad singing and intense fangirl screaming were caught in some of the videos and I'm too embarrassed to share them but the ones below aren't too bad hehe)

We were lit! Toronto was lit!

A video posted by BANG YONGGUK (@bangstergram) on
















Please do not re-upload! Enjoy :)

0 Comments: