Addicted to Music | Music • TV • Drama | Junkie

July 7, 2018

GOT7 2018 World Tour 'Eyes On You' in Toronto




This is the third time GOT7 has come to Toronto and their first full concert in Toronto! The last two times I wasn't able to go but this time I was able to see them in person...finally!
The concert was amazing! I was not disappointed and GOT7 was just "woah" (I kind of lost it - went crazy - at the end because I was THAT excited). One of the reasons why I really enjoy watching GOT7 is because of their personalities and this time I got to see SAVAGE7 in real life. I really hope they come back for another concert in Toronto. 

Here are so photos and videos from the concert.

SETLIST:
  1. Opening Video - A (remix)
  2. Hard Carry
  3. Skyway
  4. Out
  5. -talk-
  6. My Home
  7. Paradise
  8. -talk-
  9. Sign
  10. Hey
  11. Firework
  12. -talk-
  13. Look
  14. Beggin on my knees
  15. Teenager
  16. -Video-
  17. Us
  18. Stop Stop It
  19. Girls Girls Girls
  20. -Video- Webtoon Part 1 (I love this part of the concert. It was very creative. The video is told in the point of view of the male of a couple. The couple argues and breaks up. The guy regrets his decision and wants the girl to give him another chance. He then sees the girl with another guy and at the end the girl goes back to him. In between the story, GOT7 performs short versions of their songs that relate to what's happening in the video. Did I mention the entire video is in cartoon form and the guy is voiced by Jinyoung! *Dies*)
  21. If You Do
  22. -Video - Webtoon Part 2
  23. Prove It?
  24. -Video- Webtoon Part 3
  25. Face
  26. -Video- Webtoon Part 4
  27. Dreamin'
  28. -talk- (The members talked about what they would do if their girlfriend broke up with them and then she wanted to get back with them AFTER they saw her with ANOTHER guy. The members basically said they would all say "heck no" to the girl haha #SAVAGE7)
  29. You Are
  30. Never Ever
  31. -Video- Eating at the table Part 1
  32. King - Bambam and Jinyoung
  33. Think About It - Youngjae, JB, Mark
  34. From Now - Yugyeom
  35. Phoenix - Yugyeom, Jackson
  36. -Video- Eating at the table Part 2
  37. Thank You
  38. -talk- Each member says their thank yous 💚
    Encore:
  39. Look (remix)
  40. Fly (remix) (I kind of lost it here cause the energy was crazyyy)
  41. Go Higher























 








0 Comments: