Addicted to Music | Music • TV • Drama | Junkie

July 1, 2019

GOT7 2019 World Tour 'Keep Spinning' in Toronto














GOT7 has came back to Toronto for their 'Keep Spinning' World Tour!! This makes it their fourth visit to Toronto! I had a blast at the concert yesterday and the amount of love they showed Toronto just gave me warm fuzzy feelings. I was screaming the entire night which reminded me how much fun and excited I get whenever I attend GOT7's concert. Their speeches about being together with IGOT7 and how thankful that we came to see them was really special. I also commend all the non-English speaking members for making the effort to express their feelings all in English. Also Jinyoung's voice when he speaks in English kills me (because it's so hot) LOL I love them so much and I REALLY hope they will come back to Toronto next year. 💚

P.S. My life has (partially lol) completed because I got to see GOT7 perform 'Just Right' live. The entire stadium erupted in cheers when that song came on. This song was THE SONG that got me REALLY into GOT7. It just completed the night perfectly.

Below are my fancams:

SETLIST:


  1. Opening Video 
  2. Eclipse
  3. OUT
  4. Never Ever
  5. Skyway
  6. Ride (JB Solo)
  7. Gravity (Youngjae Solo)
  8. God Has Return (AmeriThaiKong: Mark, Jackson, Bambam Unit Stage)
  9. Yugyeom and Jinyoung Unit Dance
  10. Stop Stop It (Remix)
  11. Sign
  12. I Am Me
  13. Come On
  14. Just Right
  15. Paradise
  16. Thank You
  17. Save You
  18. Teenager (Remix)
  19. Page
  20. Look
  21. Lullaby
  22. Hard Carry
  23. Miracle
    Encore: (I always lose my mind during their encore stages)
  24. Fly
  25. Go Higher
  26. Come On
  27. Out

0 Comments: